Complete Thermosolar beehive for an ecological and effective elimination of Varroa mites with two Langstroth deep body box and one Langstroth medium boxes, bottom board, thermosolar ceiling and roof.
- Insulated vapour-permeable roof – It works like common hive roof but has more powerful insulation and it enables airflow at the same time. It comprises a layer of insulation fibrous vapour-permeable material, allowing an easy permeability of vapour.
- Therapeutic thermosolar ceiling – Is used for intensive thermotherapy. It contains two thermometers with sensors. The ceiling is covered by hive roof and it is used only for thermotherapy.
- Thermosolar deep body boxes – Two insulated boxes, provides space for bees. Contains thermosolar windows which ensure long-term warming of the colony. Every box contains shade to thermosolar window and insulation frame. Dimensions of frames are 232x449 cm / 9,13x17,68 in.
- Thermosolar medium box – One insulated box, provides space for bees. Contains thermosolar windows which ensure long-term warming of the colony. Every box contains shade to thermosolar window and insulation frame. Dimensions of frames are 159x449 cm / 6,26x17,68 in
- Insulated varroa bottom board – It works like common hive bottom board. Deep bottom board with closable entrance and varroa grid.
- User manual in English language
- Bottom board with feeder – Hive bottom board with the external feeder for an easy feeding. It is used to feeding colonies with two jars with percolating lids.
- Coating – We offer five types of coating. Four shades of water-soluble glaze lacquer with bee wax. And organic linseed oil coating.
Price without VAT applies to the customers outside EU.
VAT will be deducted in the shopping cart after selecting the delivery address in the non-EU state.
Your price $749.00
Price w/o VAT $619.01